If you need an emergency plumber or heating engineer fast or maybe an appointment, we are always here to help you 24/7.
Why choose us?
- ✅ 24 Hours 365 days support, you can always speak to a real person:
- ✅ Fast response times we are East London based;
- ✅ All confirmed jobs can speak to our engineers
directly even before attendance if required;
- ✅ Simple price structure for both domestic & commercial clients;
- ✅ First class communication at all times;
- ✅ All support calls are logged and recorded for the protection of all our clients;
- ✅ Digital PDF job reports with live signatures photos and videos;
- ✅ Experienced professional qualified plumbing and heating engineers, no subcontractors;
- ✅ Gas Safe registered;
- ✅ Insured;
- ✅ All of our engineers are multi trade, this means you have your problems resolved fast;
- ✅ Well stocked vehicles for spare parts.
We don't just do emergency work, Londoners can book an appointment for any plumbing and heating engineer night and day.
How can we help you?
- Tap washer replacements;
- Tap replacements, bathrooms and kitchens;
- Trace, access and repairs of types of leaks:
- Toilet and tank overflows;
- Burst and frozen pipes;
- No water;
- No hot water;
- Blocked toilets;
- Blocked drains sinks, baths showers both internal and some external;
- Water storage tanks both hot and cold;
- Water pumps, shower pumps, central heating pumps;
- New radiators and radiator replacements;
- All types of controls & valves.
- New bathrooms & kitchens from design to complete installation.
Please see below a list of areas our plumbers generally cover for either in hours work requests between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday or out of hours emergency requests from 5pm - 9am Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
We have made areas below clickable links to Google maps if you are unsure of your postcode or area you can check with google by clicking "your location" button which is just above the plus and minus buttons . If you do not see your area on the list below please do not panic we may still be able to cover your needs either as an urgent requirement or pre-booked appointment. Please give us a call to see if we can help you out.